Product Price: Ask Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Single|
|Automation Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
Exolloys tensionless conveyor dryer for knitted and woven fabrics is treated under the total relax form, on the conveyor belts, with tumbling movements, for achieving the dimensional stability by means of overfeed to obtain length shrinkage, better handle & bulking to the fabric. Salient Features of Exolloys Relax Dryer
- Suitable for tubular, open width knit as well as woven fabrics, whether natural or synthetic based.
- Perfect tensionless conveying system offers lowest residual shrinkage.
- Possible for both drying and heat treatment.
- Suitable steam, oil, gas heating system
- Can also run three layer of fabric side by side.
- Automatic temperature control system for each chamber
- A.C. Inverter drive for blower.
- Low tension finishing of knitting goods.
- Minimum residual shrinkage
- Very low cost of energy
- Innovative machinery design
- High efficiently radiator for heat transfer
- Uniform chamber temperature along the width
- Overfeed adjustments possible to suit various fabric
- Machine speed can be adjusted to 0-40 m/min.
|Model No.||Installed Power KW||Length L MM||Width MM|
|2 CIP||21.3||10,000||Fabric width +1525|
|3 CIP||30.3||12,000||Fabric width +1525|
|4 CIP||37.8||14,000||Fabric width +1525|
|5 CIP||45.3||16,000||Fabric width +1525|
Delivery Time: 45 - 60 days after approval
Packaging Details: Export Worthy